Are You a Legal Professional?

Immigration Law Center Guide: Outside the U.S.

Below are common immigration issues for those who are outside the U.S. These links will provide you with information from FindLaw's Immigration Law Center.

Next Steps
Contact a qualified immigration attorney to help
you get the best results possible.
(e.g., Chicago, IL or 60611)