There are several different categories of employment-based visas that accommodate foreign nationals recognized as having extraordinary ability, multinational executives and others whose employment or presence in the U.S. is considered beneficial. This section includes information about employment visa eligibility, how to apply for an employment-based visa, petitioning for family members and related topics.
- Employment-Based Visas: Overview - Basics of immigrant and nonimmigrant visas based on employment.
- Employment-Based Green Card Eligibility - Employment-based permanent residence eligibility, by category.
- Employment Visa FAQs - Answers to frequently asked questions about employment-based visas.
- How to Apply for Immigrant Status Based on Employment - Information about obtaining employment-based immigrant status.
- Visa Petitions for Family or Employment Green Cards - Brief primer on the visa petition process for a green card.